Overall program costs can be reduced by automating accounting activities -- such as billing and payment collection. Automated payments to partners such as consultants and test center providers effectively creates a high-stakes testing ecosystem. How are these common accounting functions automated?
The Prolydian platform requires customers to buy “credits” to initiate testing activities. These prepayment credits serve as a “promise” and “heads up” to alert partners and service providers so that your program can run smoothly.
Why use prepayment credits?
- They allow for volume discounts when your volume gets high.
- They allow you to budget and manage your spending.
- Funds are available to service providers when services are rendered.
- Front-end funds engender confidence and support.
- They support fair, equitable, and consistent pricing.
How do prepayment credits work?
- Establish and maintain your Prolydian prepay account.
- For low volume one credit = $1.
- High volume programs can receive a discount for bulk purchase (see pricing)